Daystate Alpha Wolf Safari - Silver Edition

LOVE my Alpha Wolf Safari in .22! But.... I shoot my other rifles 10x more. Admittedly, it is very heavy and not as comfortable to run and gun with as some of my other rifles. But boy she is a sweet, sweet, shooter. Most accurate pellet shooter I own. Electronic trigger is amazing. The fit and finish, and build quality is better than my rifles from Sweden.

Reactions: SorenDrost
LOVE my Alpha Wolf Safari in .22! But.... I shoot my other rifles 10x more. Admittedly, it is very heavy and not as comfortable to run and gun with as some of my other rifles. But boy she is a sweet, sweet, shooter. Most accurate pellet shooter I own. Electronic trigger is amazing. The fit and finish, and build quality is better than my rifles from Sweden.
Some guns are more suitible for the bench. I preferre guns that are made for woodswalking. I admit I am attracted to Daystate guns in generel. They are pretty and very well made.

I predict Daystate will in future also make pcpc with the airtank over the barrel and in a classic design producing power and accuracy unmatched.(just about).

Some guns are more suitible for the bench. I preferre guns that are made for woodswalking. I admit I am attracted to Daystate guns in generel. They are pretty and very well made.

I predict Daystate will in future also make pcpc with the airtank over the barrel and in a classic design producing power and accuracy unmatched.(just about).
Your predictions make come true but I don‘t know if I will live that long.

• Haha
Reactions: rigbymauser