• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Daystate Alpha Wolf 22cal velocity issue

I own an Alpha wolf almost a year.
I have an issue with velocity.

I choose for example 22CAL 18.13grain 23"Barrel and 900 fps and the rifle shoots 800fps.
I double checked the velocity with an external Crono.

I changed both external O rings at the transfer port and the one smaller in the barrel. still same results.

Any suggestions that would be useful? I run out of ideas and daystate sents me back at the seller.

Thank you in advance

I ask for example 875 FPS and it shoots 667.

IMG_7114.jpeg

A few thoughts here.

I notice that your reg is set at 133, but if you look at the bottom left corner of the screen the ecu wants you to have a min 140bar setting. If you kick the reg up to 140 or even 150 see if that helps.

The other thing I’d try, if you have the usb programmer dongle, is to calibrate your chronograph in the PC software.
I wouldn't worry about that. The below reg pressure at the bottom of the display is the pressure necessary for the gun to shoot "full range" with that setup. 133 bar is MORE than enough to shoot 875 with .22 cal. 18.1 pellets. Probably 100 bar would be fine. His chrony and onboard chrony match, so no problem with that. I'd say the GCU (Gun Control Unit) is either bad or needs reset...

I wouldn't worry about that. The below reg pressure at the bottom of the display is the pressure necessary for the gun to shoot "full range" with that setup. 133 bar is MORE than enough to shoot 875 with .22 cal. 18.1 pellets. Probably 100 bar would be fine. His chrony and onboard chrony match, so no problem with that. I'd say the GCU (Gun Control Unit) is either bad or needs reset...
How this can be reset?