• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Air Wolf

6EB28DCB-E681-4C6B-BFA6-33DB9441B2B8.1648826405.jpeg

You have a great gun there.

Let nobody tell you different - the Airwolf is every bit as good as the red wolf. The only annoyance I had with my previous 0.22 and have with my current 0.20 MVT models is that the breech seal is on the probe and so wears out a lot quicker than if it was in the breech itself. Other than that it's the same trigger, shot cycle, consistency and accuracy as any red wolf. Plus the airwolf has direct to gun charging and a better design to work with the original daystate mags than the red wolf did. (Of course they have changed the mags entirely now to sort the red wolf's poor mag accuracy and breaking cycling pin problems). Lastly the aluminium bottle can be directly swapped out for a CF one. Saves you around 400g in weight - makes the gun much nicer to carry and improves balance a lot.

I ended up selling my red wolf (and Delta wolf) and keeping my airwolf. Still regret selling the 0.22 tbh.

375D6ED5-1C25-41F8-AA3C-6CE6A6BD1C43.1648879962.jpeg