• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Air Wolf MCT Battery?

I have a 2nd hand Air Wolf. It has a homemade battery pack. Works fine but it has dropped from 100% to 66% in less than 100 shots/3 weeks so I think I am going to replace the battery.

Do I purchase a factory battery or have a high-quality battery pack made ( from Eneloops?)? Does anyone know of someone who makes the batteries? There was a poster on the old yellow that made them but the post is 7yrs old and no contact info.

20200104_213723.1601236664.jpg
Rechargeable, I used eneloops from amazon. The only pic I have is of the old pack before I started. It's a good idea to take pictures so you double check the proper battery arrangement and tab placement for guy at batteries plus.
20200104_213716.1601236414.jpg

Shrink wrap after assembly, which I also got from batteries plus 

Hope this helps you 

Reactions: Odoyle
I have a 2nd hand Air Wolf. It has a homemade battery pack. Works fine but it has dropped from 100% to 66% in less than 100 shots/3 weeks so I think I am going to replace the battery.

Do I purchase a factory battery or have a high-quality battery pack made ( from Eneloops?)? Does anyone know of someone who makes the batteries? There was a poster on the old yellow that made them but the post is 7yrs old and no contact info.

What's the total number of shots from to 100% to non functional gun? Sure am curious to know. 

If it's like 500 shots I wouldn't feel a need to replace it since you can just plug in anytime to recharge. 

Probably change it when it goes below 200 shots between charge. Unless you normally shoot that many rounds every day.