• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate Air Ranger .25cal with upgraded 480cc CF Bottle

Classified Status
SOLD

ocdairgunner

Oct 30, 2023
Manassas
Up for sale is a .25 Daystate Air Ranger. I am selling because I realized I like bullpups and bought a FX Wildcat MK3 BT to replace this powerhouse.

The gun is in mint condition minus some handling marks on the custom full barrel shroud (see pictures). It will come with 1 factory mag, 4 CARM mags ($140), O-Ring Kit, Spare Aluminum 500cc bottle and option to buy it with Hawke Sport Optics Sidewinder Tactical 8.5-25x42mm Side Focus Riflescope and scope rings. Price below is with and without scope/rings depending on what you choose.

The rifle has been upgraded with a 480cc CF bottle ($150 from AoA), this upgrade results in a really well balanced rifle while also reducing weight. I will include the 500cc aluminum bottle you can use as a spare (pictured below).

The gun has maybe 900 to 1000 rounds through it and it has been flawless in function. The rifle holds air indefinitely and has no leaks, though I am including an O-ring Kit (picture below) that I purchased from AoA but never needed. The gun is currently shooting JSB 25.39 pellets at an average of 940 fps and JSB 33.95 at an average of 850 fps.

This Daystate Air Ranger is fitted with the new Harper Mk4 valve for a high shot capacity, ambidextrous high grade walnut stock with a superb oiled finish, it is a beautiful old school rifle built with high quality materials.

Gun new listed for $1500 and scope for $500.

Will ship in a hard case and boxed.

Asking $1050 shipped/insured in the CONUS with scope and rings, 5 mags, O-Ring Kit, Spare Aluminum Bottle OR $850 without scope and rings.

Accepting PayPal with fees or friends and family, or postal money order.

You can look up positive feedback on my eBay account as I do not have much history on this forum: https://www.ebay.com/usr/anpusainc

Thanks for looking.

Pictures below with the 480cc CF Bottle and scope with rings.

Please send me a PM if you want to see high resolution pictures or have questions
:)

image16.jpeg
image14.jpeg
image12.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image3.jpeg

image13.jpeg
image10.jpeg