• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate .22 Red Wolf HP PRICE REDUCED

Classified Status
SOLD

easyridemm

Nov 29, 2019
Blevins, Arkansas
I have for sale a beautiful Red Wolf.22 HP in midnight blue color. This is the newest version of this gun with the GCU2 control unit. The gun is like new with no scratches or dings. The gun is shooting the 25.39 JSBs or the FX branded pellets extremely well at around 970 fps on the medium setting. The gun has a front picatinny for a bipod and the large capacity 580cc bottle installed by Air guns of Arizona. This gun is insanely accurate. I went out this morning and shot two 5 shot groups just to show what the gun is capable of doing. These two groups were shot with unwashed pellets straight from the tin. The distance was 100 yards. This sale is for the gun and moderator only. The scope and rings are not part of this sale. I have a reduced price of $2100.00 for this gun shipped to your door. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the gun. Thanks for looking.
IMG_5345.jpeg
IMG_5346.jpeg
IMG_5348.jpeg
IMG_5323.jpeg
IMG_5325.jpeg

Last edited: