Daystate 110v Compressor

I meant to taunt you earlier to ask if you were waiting by the door yet :) Yeah man, this thing is packaged so well I think UPS/FedEx could just kick it out the back loading gate and never slow down the vehicle when delivering and it'd take no damage. Just wait until you see it.
1f603.svg

Haha, it's funny - I saw FedEx roll up ~5 minutes after I posted. You're absolutely right, this packaging is superb! I'm blown away at how small this thing is, I had it in my mind that it was the size of my gas power generator lol

1556740300_19215816405cc9f8ccb21291.97240198_AE0119BB-277A-4A21-84A6-4201800075A2.jpeg

\o/ happy Christmas in May! Looks great man and 100% exactly what mine looked like from AOA. My AOA manual said not to worry about teflon tape but I had a minor leak where the DIN 300 connected to the hose and some teflon tape on the threads fixed it.

Same twist tie tag too on the side of the fan cage -- "no oil"

Enjoy! Oh, note of warning, put an old T-Shirt under the bleed valve because during break in it'll spit a bit of oil. Just wait until you hear how quiet it (based on my frame of experience reference).

\o/ happy Christmas in May! Looks great man and 100% exactly what mine looked like from AOA. My AOA manual said not to worry about teflon tape but I had a minor leak where the DIN 300 connected to the hose and some teflon tape on the threads fixed it.

Same twist tie tag too on the side of the fan cage -- "no oil"

Enjoy! Oh, note of warning, put an old T-Shirt under the bleed valve because during break in it'll spit a bit of oil. Just wait until you hear how quiet it (based on my frame of experience reference).

Will do on the t-shirt! I just got it filled with oil, slightly mesmerized watching the air bubbles pop up through the fill tube. I guess I'll see if it works in a few ..

Thanks! That would have saved me some time, the manual is a little funky and AGD didn't send something like that with it. I had ran it for a minute and filled a little 90cu/in bottle first, running it now for the 10mins prescribes in that doc.

How are you guys tracking run time? I don't see a clock anywhere - just using a timer and an Excel spreadsheet for now unless there's something I'm missing.

Cool cool, glad I scanned it, I was worried I was telling ya stuff you already knew. I know a few on the thread are using a vibration based run-meter. I took the lazy route and I'm just tracking time based on bottle top-offs. 2 minutes run, 5 minutes fill, 2 minutes run ~10 minutes give or take. I just have a dry-erase marker and I'm doing hash marks on a metal panel to track that way. Figure it's "good enough" in addition to monitoring oil levels and oil quality on the dip. Looking now I'm up to about 1h 10m.

Cool cool, glad I scanned it, I was worried I was telling ya stuff you already knew. I know a few on the thread are using a vibration based run-meter. I took the lazy route and I'm just tracking time based on bottle top-offs. 2 minutes run, 5 minutes fill, 2 minutes run ~10 minutes give or take. I just have a dry-erase marker and I'm doing hash marks on a metal panel to track that way. Figure it's "good enough" in addition to monitoring oil levels and oil quality on the dip. Looking now I'm up to about 1h 10m.

Right on, that works too! 😎 

It took around 45 minutes to get my 97cu/ft Great White from ~2950psi to ~4400. Runs nice and smooth, but I'm definitely looking to add a moisture separator to the output circuit now.

Man, what a GREAT feeling it is knowing that I don't have to coordinate getting my tanks filled at fill places now! The local dive shops can't fill over 3900, and the shop that does fire department equipment jacked up the price to $33!!! I fill twice a week, so I should hit my ROI in 30-32 weeks :)