Daystate 110v air comp.

I had mine replaced. I'd suggest the following use the 750 oil change it often. Careful not to over fill. Over filling is typically a lot harder on stuff then under filling (within limits of course.) Fill to 4000 PSI MAXIMUM Let it warm up and COOL down.

If you stop at 4000 you will probably extend the life of the machine two or three fold. My opinion based on my limited experience. 

I know my first unit suffered because no manual or instructions never ran a cool down and charged the tanks to their limits every time. I noticed that the first unit started getting louder almost immediately. This second unit is quieter and seems to be liking me a lot better.

How long will the typical unit last. IMPOSSIBLE to tell. Everyone uses theirs differently. I shoot a lot and I might top off a tank twice a week. Some of you guys probably top off once a month and others every day. They are going to break and need support. From what I'm hearing AOA and Daystate are standing for us pretty darned will. As they should. At the money spent we deserve to be taken care of.