• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate 110 Super Leggero

Hello, I am looking for some advice on a compressor. I have been reading up on the Daystate 110 Super Leggero, and the Omega Air Charger 4500psi Compressor. I know there is a huge price difference, but I wanted to ask who has experience with both compressors.

What is the better of the two? And what are the advantages of the 2 times as expensive Daystate.

I will be filling full size SCBA bottles, not air guns. I have a few friends bottles I will be filling as well. What extra costs am I looking at with the cheaper compressor?

Thank you in advance.

Well I just got mine. It’s only got 20 min on it. But it’s faster than my Aircharger. The Aircharger has 39 hrs on it and it is quieter. But I guess time will tell. The Omega has been great, and still works outstanding. The only thing with the Omega/GX type of compressors is that they need to be run regular.If allowed to sit too long the piston rings will set or flatten and a rebuild will be necessary. Just run them about 10 or 15 min a month and you will be fine. The Daystate is a rebranded Coltri. They are a great compressor company from Italy. They have a big reputation for making great compressors for the diving community. The Leggero is a 110v model. Supposedly the 220v models are better, but I didn’t want to go 220. The current draw isn’t bad. It 14 amps, but I use it on a 20 breaker circuit. So no issues yet. Hope this helps. YMMV. Grass

20240304_211335.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: crittahitta