• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate 110 electric New Features?

I have a Omega Supercharger but I'm very close to ordering a Daystate 110 Electric. The Daystate has been around for a few years and has a abundance of good reviews. The Daystate appears to be not as complicated to operate and I'm not comfortable with the Omega I feel being subject to a very complicated rebuild process. I'm wondering if the Daystate 110 is due for any upgrades. The Daystate 110 was selling for as much as $2500.00 and it can now be had for $1999.00. I paid $2200.00 for the Supercharger and six months later it is available for $1500.00.

download.png
View attachment MCH-3.1600551993.pdf

Scotchmo is correct; In all my research, reading, comparing, and contrasting I think the Daystate LC-110 is likely closest to the Coltri MCH-3 EM LC from a sub-model aspect.

The Nuvair folks are good people; my LC-110 came from AoA but I ordered 2 liters of CE-750 from Nuvair and was quite impressed.

I have about 12 hours on mine. It meets my use case.