• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Day/Night and Springers?

It is dark when I get off work but not even that late especially now with time change. I have tried getting out and target shooting in the yard, with the pretty decent lighting on the target and myself, I have out there. I have iron sights and I gave up because I can't see the front sight well enough to be consistent.

Sounds like you are all using scopes after dark. I shoot at 10 yards and 18 yards that is all the space I have to stay safe, so I have never bothered getting a scope. This thread has me thinking maybe I should so I can still shoot on days I work. I don't need to worry about scaring off the target with lights.

Travis Bumpy I wish you success in taking care of those rats, they are pretty crafty creatures, imo smarter than bunnies.

I use one of these with a green bulb. I turn it on before dark. That way they don’t even notice that something just changed. They are acclimated to it. Set up some P-nuts with a backstop, and you are all set. 
1572890908_19066727185dc0691c8b1cf6.97667694_A70FD925-0589-42A1-9056-1A96EC51472B.jpeg