• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Follow the Bulgaria Open

Strange, neither Sergey Zubenko nor Svetlana Scherbakova sound like Polish names. Is there an error in the country designation? Or does this have to do with the current situation in Europe?

-Marty
Well, as far as I know Sergey is a Russian citizen, who is currently living and working in Poland. He has been there for a lot of years and there for he accepted to compete on behalf of the Polish team. It has nothing to do with the current situation.

Well, as far as I know Sergey is a Russian citizen, who is currently living and working in Poland. He has been there for a lot of years and there for he accepted to compete on behalf of the Polish team. It has nothing to do with the current situation.
Thank you for the additional color. I was trying to be tactful in my question in case there was some kind of agreement or backstory. I don’t hold a grudge against independent Russian nationals, but given the current situation and the “colorful” history between Poland and Russia, having an error might lead to some unnecessary unpleasantries. Politics are best left out of sports… but clearly they have complicated things for Russian FT participants at this point in time.

-Marty

Here are some more scores from the blue course that was shot today. Pretty tight at the top :)

310084702_558974232695312_2884048161653379402_n.jpg

results.jpg