• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

David and Goliath

Well I have never even considered that. I dont really think so. This well built thing is ok but the bottom line is how well you can hit things and which is the most pleasurable to use. One thing about the tx is that pinch required to seperate the underlever from the barrel. Its not exactly painful but its not far off. Also is there anybody that owns a tx without o rings in place of that ridiculous tiny rubber buffer.
Big turn off for me is no sights. ( Same for hw97). I dont like being stranded to scope only on any gun .. be like buying a car with no steering wheel..lol

Big turn off for me is no sights. ( Same for hw97). I dont like being stranded to scope only on any gun .. be like buying a car with no steering wheel..lol
Yes absolutely. The 77 is just about the only springer that I shoot with opens. I have a small garden and it is difficult at 20 and 25 yards to get the kind of groups that I expect.

Yes absolutely. The 77 is just about the only springer that I shoot with opens. I have a small garden and it is difficult at 20 and 25 yards to get the kind of groups that I expect.
Had an RWS 34. Bought it when I was 20, sights were awesome. 10 years later, conditions had to be perfect to use them.
But yeah, HW77 if I get a nice underlever.

Well much is said about the tx200 and all of it true. Many appreciate the HW50 but many deride it especially in the UK. But where it really matters Check out the groups. Rubbish distance but its all I have in the Garden.View attachment 358402View attachment 358403View attachment 358404View attachment 358405
Great shooting.
If I was in the UK, oh man I would be hitting the Field Target circuits with those rifles. I hear there's at least a Field Target shoot every weekend within at least 50 miles of a major city (rain, snow, sleet or shine).
Especially the HW99. They both look and shoot like PCP killers to me.

Great shooting.
If I was in the UK, oh man I would be hitting the Field Target circuits with those rifles. I hear there's at least a Field Target shoot every weekend within at least 50 miles of a major city (rain, snow, sleet or shine).
Especially the HW99. They both look and shoot like PCP killers to me.
Thanks