DAV V SCU50 High Pressure Air Compressor

In my quest to find a compressor suitable for filling 60 minute SCBA tanks I happened to learn something I’d not previously not given much thought to and that is the cost and frequency of scheduled maintenance and rebuilds.

We ended up going with a Coltri.

Excellent point! That is something to pay attention to as well as availability of parts and the known track record of a compresor. 

NO! https://www.amazon.com/HPDAVV-Controller-Compressor-Accessories-Operational/dp/B07HKJ4SCP/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I bought this one 2 years ago and it quit building pressure after 6 months. China said it was a maintenance issue but couldn't give me any guidance. I had a warranty through Amazon so I got my money back but I don't think the cover it anymore. I had a review on Amazon that is no longer there and I tried to search on here for info I posted but I don;t think search is working. Stay away - very frustrating. Bought an Omega Turbocharger and am very happy with it.

Or start with a Yong Heng - cheap, lot of info and experience from members of this forum.