• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

DAR Dar Gen 3 accurracy

I just took a few shots with my Dar Gen 3 and I'm amazed every time I shoot it. For a old man with shaky hands and shooting 30 yds.I think it does great for a low priced pcp rifle. The red dots are 1/2 inch diameter and the top one is 8 shots. I'm shooting Fx 15.9gr which it seems to like the best but it does very good with Jts 18.1 too. 20231118_134503-2.jpg

Very nice! I have to say I’m delighted with my gen2 in .22 and a gen3 in .25 cal. Both of them have proven to be stellar pest control guns that I can count on to place the first shot precisely where asked no matter how long they’ve been sitting idle.
Right I think they are great. And like you I can count on it to hit what I shoot at. I've even shot blades of grass sticking up in front of my target. Hardly ever miss with it. I thought about getting a Jts Airacuda Max but why it won't shoot any better. I don't hear much about Dar rifles

• Sad
Reactions: Firewalker
Right I think they are great. And like you I can count on it to hit what I shoot at. I've even shot blades of grass sticking up in front of my target. Hardly ever miss with it. I thought about getting a Jts Airacuda Max but why it won't shoot any better. I don't hear much about Dar rifles

My guess is that there won't be another DAR rifle. They are Xisico made and rebranded, just like the JTS rifles.

The JTS rifles are the next generation of the DAR so in order for there to be another DAR rifle, they will have to develop a gun a touch better than the JTS and then JTS will then do the same.

Reactions: Shaky2