Tuning DAR .177 trigger adjustment?

I’ve seen several posts about having done it but scant few with pictures or much detail. It’s what I consider to be medium complexity. By that I mean it’s not as convenient to work on as one with a removable side plate. You have to drive out a few pins to get it apart. Reassembly isn’t bad but you’re working up in a narrow space so the extension spring is a job for tweezers or jeweler’s pliers to hold it while you put the pin through the hoop on its end. I also added shim washers to take up lateral play…that was the only tricky part. Outside of that, it was straightforward.

As with any task like this, take 2 or 3 photographs from different angles before disassembly so you can tell how things go back together.

It’s well worth the trouble. The OEM surfaces were way too grabby. It takes on a whole new character after being smoothed and lubricated.

I also added a spring-loaded ball point grub screw to give me a predictable wall just before it breaks. That has proven to be very helpful. A marked up photo is here
https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/dynamic-air-rifles-25/page/3/#post-868569