• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle DAR .177 needs a new home

Classified Status
SOLD
Sold to Grassguy12200. He was great to work with. Thank you.

I am listing up my DAR in .177. This is a great air rifle. I use it for pests out to 50 yards and honestly have taken some at greater distance. I honestly love this rifle and you can even find a recent post where I stated that fact. I did recently have a small issue for some reason I lost air while filling the gun. I had no clue why this happened so I took the gun apart and checked the poppet and seat. I did get it to take air again and has been fine ever since. Full disclosure. Gun has been holding air without any issues since this happened. I have put 100+pellets down the tube since. It loves the CPHP's for pest control.

Reason for selling is the wife's car needs to go into the shop and money is tight as I am not back to work. Who would of thought sparkplugs are going to cost 250 bucks. The reason I tell you all this info is I do not want anyone to be mislead.

I am asking $300.00 for the rifle, 3 mags, and . two fill probes. Wisper quite while packing a decent punch.

Will sell scope and rings for another $95.00 dollars. Scope is a UTG 3-12x44. Scope is mint and has only been used five or six times and only ever on this rifle. I have all the boxes for everything. Don't be scared to talk to me I honestly do not sell many items and wish I didn't have to sell this. Please pm me. with any questions.

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Swoab47