Daisy 747 Shoulder Stock

I have never seen one, I'm sure someone has made a home made one

you could go the way of a HW 45 with the mount under the grip or mount something off the frame

I'm not sure if you could take a Croman pistol stock and make it work, I have the pieces but have never thought to try it

the 747 frame is 13mm+ and the front of the 2240 is 14mm- so the is fine but back of the 2240 frame I thin and the screw holes aren't close

grip angle is about the same

so if I had a need I might try the Crosman stock and cobble something up

so you are going to have to make something or adapt something

about all I have

Reactions: Bandito
I have never seen one, I'm sure someone has made a home made one

you could go the way of a HW 45 with the mount under the grip or mount something off the frame

I'm not sure if you could take a Croman pistol stock and make it work, I have the pieces but have never thought to try it

the 747 frame is 13mm+ and the front of the 2240 is 14mm- so the is fine but back of the 2240 frame I thin and the screw holes aren't close

grip angle is about the same

so if I had a need I might try the Crosman stock and cobble something up

so you are going to have to make something or adapt something

about all I have

In the good old days I think Ralph Brown RB Grips made a stock for the 747, I wish Ralph was still around.

we all miss Ralph Brown and I know he made grips the shoulder stock not so much but that seems to be my life, forgetting things

seeing that the serial number is on the bottom of the grip that area is off limits for a mounting point and there is little meat on the frame in general so grip mount would have to be the best bet

I suppose if you filled the grips inside with epoxy putty built a bridge from grip bottom to grip bottom that could be a mounting point to make a aluminum shock, but it would need to be pieced together and welded

you would put screws in the putty and use acorn nuts to mount the stock

sound like I did something like this before, guilty as charged but it was for a grip shelf on Diana model 5-6 plastic grips

I have a good imagination just not the tools and at 69 the tool will never be in my hands

just ideas mothering more

Reactions: Bandito and bf1956
I went ahead and ordered a 3D printed stock from Precision Target Pistol Grips. Not as peasant to look at as wood but it should do the trick. Should be here in a week or two, I,ll post pics when it gets here.

https://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/
i have lefty grips from them for my IZH46 ($99) , the thing is ,you can sand or file the grip to suit your hand .