N/A Daisy 717 / 777

LEFTY Grips ? was there such a thing ? any body have them ? Thank you in advance , Stan in KY .
If you know someone that has a printer to make one.

Reactions: beerthief
did they ever make left hand grips YES
why did they stop making them
they had a fire the left-hand grip molds were lost in the fire
why didn't they make new molds
they decided it wasn't worth their time
how hard is it to find plastic left-hand grips
they are in the Unicorn status

but not is all lost there is a new grip maker on Ebay and is selling left-hand grips in walnut and mahogany the price is fair the shipping is free

if you had a set of plastic lefties the price is going to be 35.00-50.00 bucks so the 78 buck for wood is not out of line

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3556328365...V3MNN8&hash=item52cd5e6fa9:g:3-UAAOSwDstmGxFU

Last edited:
did they ever make left hand grips YES
why did they stop making them
they had a fire the left-hand grip molds were lost in the
why didn't they make new molds
they decided it wasn't worth their time
how hard is it to find plastic left-hand grips
they are in the Unicorn status

but not is all lost there is a new grip maker on Ebay and is selling left-hand grips in walnut and mahogany the price is fair the shipping is free

if you had a set of plastic lefties the price is going to be 35.00-50.00 bucks so the 78 buck for wood is not out of line

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3556328365...V3MNN8&hash=item52cd5e6fa9:g:3-UAAOSwDstmGxFU
thankyou , Stan in KY.

There is a guy that posts on another target pistol site that makes 3D printed grips for almost everything. His name is Andrew Berryhill, and I've yet to see anything other than positive about him.
Here's his site:

There is a guy that posts on another target pistol site that makes 3D printed grips for almost everything. His name is Andrew Berryhill, and I've yet to see anything other than positive about him.
Here's his site:
yes i have some of his grips ,( IZH 46 ) nice work and you can sand or file to fit.

Reactions: rickhem
LEFTY Grips ? was there such a thing ? any body have them ? Thank you in advance , Stan in KY .
There is a set of wood lefty grips for these pistols on eBay right now.

Reactions: rickhem
IMG_1018.jpeg
IMG_1019.jpeg
Finally got my set of lefty today pistol at pretty but shoots well.