Daisy.177 Pointed Precision Max Pellets

I bought 2 - 250 round tins of Daisy Pointed Precision Max pellets at wallyworld for less than $2.50 a tin. Doesn’t say what grain pellets they are. Anyone have any idea what grain they may be. Thanks for any info.
image.1600990172.jpg

7.2 grain and don't shoot very well at all in most of my guns. The 7.4 grain Crosman Pointed shoot night and day better and only $2.05 a tin of 250 from Gander outdoors. (DO NOT BUY the 7.9 grain Crosman Premier Super Points they really SUCK) the $4.13 tin of 500 7.9 grain Crosman Premier Hollowpoints are pretty good in many of my guns

I prefer the Crosman Premier Pointed 7.4 gr pellets, but the Daisy's you posted also work fine in my Daisy and Crosman guns with only a minor decrease in accuracy/consistency. They are, imo, certainly good enough for plinking, practice, and small rodent control. 

As already stated, I would also suggest staying away from the Crosman Premier 7.9 gr Super Point pellets. They do not fit into my Weihrauch rifle at all, and have to be forced into the Daisy 747 as well as the Crosman Vigilante rotary magazines. Crosman customer service states they only "guarantee" their pellets will fit their guns. I'll use the 7.9's on hand in the Vigilante, and will only use one of the rotary magazines. I expect the mag to be worn out from forcing the 7.9 pellets into it after a while. The mags do appear to be made form a pretty robust plastic (ABS?) material, so maybe I'm wrong about that. Time will tell.

What a coincidence, yesterday I posted on the "What Have You Done With Your Air Gun Today" thread about testing these pellets. I had several types of old tins of pellets that I have not used in a long time and I wanted to test them. The Daisy Pointed pellets grouped very poorly. At 20 yrds off a rest I was getting about 8" groups. I'm glad I'm not stuck with a bunch of them.

This made me a little nervous because I just ordered several tins of Crosman Premier 7 .4gr Pointed pellets and I was afraid they would shoot poorly too. But as others here already stated they shoot well. Not the most accurate pellet I ever used but I was able to keep all my shots on a playing card shooting off hand at 20yrds. Definitely minute of tin can.