Daager Defense Red Dot

I have a Daager Defense red/green dot on my Diana Bandit. Son and I were using it the other day and found something weird. When the single Green Dot selected accuracy off by a mile. Not even close. I had never used this setting before. Doubt that there is a fix. Something in the circuit I would think.
Not big deal as I wont use it anyway. Other than that this red dot is fantastic.

Sorry, but at $50, are you really expecting much ?
You haven't see the phrase, "you get what you paid for" ? Quality below average, design below average, battery life well below average, toughness below average.

Save yourself the headache and time and get yourself a proper, red dot. Yes, you'll spend more, but you put it on the gun and shoot, no fuss, no muss !

While I don't personally own this particular sight, I do own other Hawk optics. While not top of the line, they are plenty capable.

Another good one for a reasonable cost. I have an earlier version of this sight. Still...works well.

There are many others, but the price goes higher than I'd think that you want to spend..!

Mike