Cz barels vs Lw vs smooth twist vs smooth twist x

I'm wondering if this came from the other post where someone said, "CZ barrels are more accurate than LW?" I've never owned a CZ barreled gun, maybe they're the cat's meow. I do own a LW barreled gun and can say they are top notch as far as I'm concerned. I own Smooth Twist and a Smooth Twist X barreled guns and they shoot lights out as well.

There are so many great barrels these days that I can't imagine someone is going to chime in with an accurate, definitive answer telling us that one particular barrel is "the best". For an off the shelf air gun(not custom), a dime sized group at 50yds is spectacular for any barrel and there are quite a few barrels/guns that can do it. Is one the "best or most accurate"? Probably not. Will people tell you their barrel is the best/most accurate? Probably. If people are happy with what they are shooting, they're going to sing it's praises. Brand loyalty and word of mouth with air gun users is a driving force with their sales.

What makes a barrel the best? Accuracy as your question asks? My LW, Smooth Twist and Smooth Twist X are all very accurate, when I mess with the settings, as most of us do, that can mess up the accuracy more than anything to do with the barrel itself. So, like I said, there are other variables that need to be considered when we're talking about a gun's accuracy. Is it the barrel, the pellet, the reg. pressure, the LDC, a combination of multiple factors, etc? I can't say. Is one brand the best, most accurate? I can't say, but probably not . Are LW, Smooth Twist and Smooth Twist X all awesome and extremely accurate? Yes, most definitely. More accurate than the shooter at long distances in most cases...well some cases anyway. lol. I guess I should say the LW, ST and STX can all be extremely accurate and worthy of even the most experienced, highly accurate marksman!

There are a lot of really great barrels and phenomenal guns these day. Frankly, we're all very lucky to be part of an industry that's seeing an explosion in popularity. As competition in this arena get's more fierce, the quality will keep going up and the prices will go down. It's exciting to say the least and I for one can't wait for what the future holds! 

Everyone have a great rest of your weekend!

Stoti

Each one is (or can be) as accurate as the other I'm sure. There are so many variables involved the biggest one being what gun is it strapped to and who's shooting it lol. That said if I had my choice it would be CZ, though all the LW barrels I've had were super accurate as well. Owned only 1 ST barrel and while it was accurate it fouled very quickly and required constant cleaning.

I'm wondering if this came from the other post where someone said, "CZ barrels are more accurate than LW?" I've never owned a CZ barreled gun, maybe they're the cat's meow. I do own a LW barreled gun and can say they are top notch as far as I'm concerned. I own Smooth Twist and a Smooth Twist X barreled guns and they shoot lights out as well.

There are so many great barrels these days that I can't imagine someone is going to chime in with an accurate, definitive answer telling us that one particular barrel is "the best". For an off the shelf air gun(not custom), a dime sized group at 50yds is spectacular for any barrel and there are quite a few barrels/guns that can do it. Is one the "best or most accurate"? Probably not. Will people tell you their barrel is the best/most accurate? Probably. If people are happy with what they are shooting, they're going to sing it's praises. Brand loyalty and word of mouth with air gun users is a driving force with their sales.

What makes a barrel the best? Accuracy as your question asks? My LW, Smooth Twist and Smooth Twist X are all very accurate, when I mess with the settings, as most of us do, that can mess up the accuracy more than anything to do with the barrel itself. So, like I said, there are other variables that need to be considered when we're talking about a gun's accuracy. Is it the barrel, the pellet, the reg. pressure, the LDC, a combination of multiple factors, etc? I can't say. Is one brand the best, most accurate? I can't say, but probably not . Are LW, Smooth Twist and Smooth Twist X all awesome and extremely accurate? Yes, most definitely. More accurate than the shooter at long distances in most cases...well some cases anyway. lol. I guess I should say the LW, ST and STX can all be extremely accurate and worthy of even the most experienced, highly accurate marksman!

There are a lot of really great barrels and phenomenal guns these day. Frankly, we're all very lucky to be part of an industry that's seeing an explosion in popularity. As competition in this arena get's more fierce, the quality will keep going up and the prices will go down. It's exciting to say the least and I for one can't wait for what the future holds! 

Everyone have a great rest of your weekend!

Stoti

If you never shot a Taipan with CZ barrel at 100 yards you don't know what you are missing!

CA