Air Arms CZ 200

Production stopped in 2021. They were also sold as the Air Arms s200 and t200, which is the target-focused version.

Here's a good resource about the mk1/mk2/mk3 differences, which will explain a lot: https://www.airarmsanorak.co.uk/air-arms-s200

There are a few scattered on the used market. Very popular in Europe, so you would have good luck there. In the US it is more difficult. Not sure about shipping such a thing internationally. I have run across one being sold New, for $625 or something, I'll try to find it.

Last edited:
Just stay active here and checking the classified. They will come up. I purchased mine this year and I am glad I did. It is a rifle I have wanted for a long time, and it has been worth the investment. From this forum I have purchased an Air Arms S200 and a Avanit Valiant hunter. The S200 is regulated and the Valiant is unregulated. The Valiant has been a great pest rifle in my suburban environment. The barrels on these guns are great.

Too bad they stopped making them, they are very accurate with a decent trigger too. Those CZ barrels are awesome.
This one is a .177 and was my second PCP rifle.
Single shot, but you could get a aftermarket magazine that worked fine, but the accuracy suffered a little bit.
Same hole at 25 yards if you did your part with single loading.
If you can find one it’s a great rifle.
The photos don’t do justice to the figure in the stock, nice wood on all of them that I’ve seen.

IMG_0663.jpeg

image.jpg

I bought a used CZ200 .177 a few years ago and was fortunate to be able to pick up an Altaros 12pe regulated air tube for it. I love that gun!!!! It is a keeper for sure. The only thing I would change if I was king of the world is that the gun is so light it's darn hard to keep steady shooting offhand. I even tried a bigger-than-necessary moderator on it to settle down the barrel movement, but it didn't make much difference.
I haven't gotten to try it, but I think this gun would be the bee's knees for HOSP hunting.:) Heck, you could use it for grey squirrels if you don't get ridiculous with distance. Shoot like the Brits do!

I bought a used CZ200 .177 a few years ago and was fortunate to be able to pick up an Altaros 12pe regulated air tube for it. I love that gun!!!! It is a keeper for sure. The only thing I would change if I was king of the world is that the gun is so light it's darn hard to keep steady shooting offhand. I even tried a bigger-than-necessary moderator on it to settle down the barrel movement, but it didn't make much difference.
I haven't gotten to try it, but I think this gun would be the bee's knees for HOSP hunting.:) Heck, you could use it for grey squirrels if you don't get ridiculous with distance. Shoot like the Brits do!
Don' forget the Flys.

I got mine a few years ago from "championschoice" (currently out of stock). I like the split stock style the best. Added some bling from Rowen Engineering. And the multishot conversion from AA.
Very accurate, as others have said.
Good luck View attachment 454651
Did it come with sights? If so would you share a pic? I have a set and I'm thinking the are for this airgun.

Reactions: scottblair
Hi bf1956
If you get chance to buy one grab it.
You won't regret it" it would look the part parked up next to the ar sixer.
I love both of mine with a passion .
They both stood the test of time
No sights are an add on with this gun.
Mine are 80s nikko sterling in keeping with the age of the rifle.

Last edited:
My little old lady still going as good as the day it was made and super Accurate even in 22 cal and whisper quiet
There is just something about the s200 that ticks all the boxes.

View attachment 454976

I think that's the first CZ200 bottle conversion that I've ever seen. I like it, Kinda reminds me of the Uberti replicas from the Cabela's catalogs when I was a kid. With an air bottle on board of course.

Screenshot_20240412-193322.png