• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

CVLife Scopes

Kinda what I figured. The old Bushnell I have on it is probably at least 25 years old and has held zero pretty well. I am wanting to get a scope made for an air rifle that will hold up. My np cost me roughly $100 and I don’t want to spend what my gun cost for a scope (I’m cheap). May try the CVLife scope since it has a 1 year warranty. Probably would know pretty quick if it would hold up or not.

I think the "You get what you pay for" is accurate. I had a BSA 6-24 that I paid $69 for on a Black Friday. About the same quality as a CVLife. While you could see, the edges were very blurry, tracking accuracy was iffy, and just didn't have the vertical range needed for an airgun. Admittedly I purchased just to see what a 6-24 could do, and it did that. I finally adjusted it so I could see, but anything over about 16x was useless. And, I shimmed the scope to get the elevation I needed.

By the way, I have another BSA scope that is phenomenal. I paid almost $300 for it, but it is a 3-14. Clear to the edge, tracks well, and sits on my Marauder.

22Plinkster did a torture video on a CVLife scope, pretty tough, but just not that good of quality glass. They work, but not as well as slightly higher end scopes.

If you are OK with poor quality glass, never move the cross hairs after zeroing, and are willing to shim, they do work.

Probably going to get the Winchester 4x32 AO but not completely set in stone. Found reviews where people have them on springers and nitro piston rifles and have been well pleased plus it won’t break the bank. I shoot mostly at 30 yards so I really don’t need a variable power scope. I am just a recreational shooter and some pest control shooting. Thanks to everyone that has replied. A lot of good info. 

I just did a little shooting with my crosman f4 nitro piston rifle shooting crosman 7.9 gr hollow points. Nickel sized group at 25 yards using a lawn chair as a rest. I may hold on with the Bushnell 4x32 for a while longer. Gotta keep the birds out of the blueberry bushes.
IMG_20210612_131459555.1623522280.jpg