• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cvlife 6-24x50 Aoe Optics Air Rifle Gun Hunting Scope Sight

Agreed, I have one and it surprised me how clear and bright it is. Just be aware the magnification is actually more like 14x. If it were a true 24x, it would get a lot darker.

More recently I got one of these $70 5-15x50 FFP models from aliexpress:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32857148511.html

I'm really impressed with it. The $70 4-16x40 Centerpoints I've bought in years past look like cheap garbage by comparison. Very clear glass, the turrets track reliably, and the etched reticle is suitably fine for precision work. For night pesting, it also has one of the most useful illuminated reticles I've ever seen. The center dot illuminates while the rest of the reticle takes on a soft backlit glow. Many other cheap scopes I've used have a terrible washout effect from too much light. This one doesn't exhibit any of that problem, and the backlit glow gives excellent visibility against both light and dark targets.

As a percentage, it’s a lot more than the cvLife but well worth it in my opinion.