• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Customer care from Cattleman

As many of you know, I have been in contact with the company while evaluating a few issues with the platform. I have made several suggestions to them and most of, if not all of the changes are being implemented. 

Here is the first improvement, the Hammer Guide/Adjuster rod will be upgraded to harder steel rather than he current SS rod. The Stainless Steel rod and Hammer combo is causing galling and is the source of the erratic fps numbers This will change that. 

Customers need only to contact Cattle man for the upgrades which will be provided by them happily. 

This is the part that will be replaced in the first change and available to the customers. The new steel for the upgrade has just been ordered and will be implemented immediately. 👍

Knife

DSC02745.1615783202.JPG

As many of you know, I have been in contact with the company while evaluating a few issues with the platform. I have made several suggestions to them and most of, if not all of the changes are being implemented. 

Here is the first improvement, the Hammer Guide/Adjuster rod will be upgraded to harder steel rather than he current SS rod. The Stainless Steel rod and Hammer combo is causing galling and is the source of the erratic fps numbers This will change that. 

Customers need only to contact Cattle man for the upgrades which will be provided by them happily. 

This is the part that will be replaced in the first change and available to the customers. The new steel for the upgrade has just been ordered and will be implemented immediately. 👍

Knife

DSC02745.1615783202.JPG

Mike its Dan H from GTA and the rest we have been on nice work to fix their guns , looks like for some reason they have banned me Dan H from GTA , I tried to log in ,and this is what the message said ...." Sorry Dan H, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire." ...... No explanation nothing ! wow ! I have not much idea why other than complaining about the DAR guns and the problems we all that bought them are having ....

Woah, Banned? Surely a mistake? I've not heard a word. A little shocked really.😦

Miss Victoria has been very open to my findings and suggestions. I think it is going to end up being a viable choice hitting above its price range by quite a bit. All of the issues are easily addressed. Very impressed that they are willing to do so. 

In further testing today, I was shocked at just how well the gun responded to the mods. I won't even post the fps and accuracy with a pellet I usually have no recurred for. I was impressed, and that isn't easy to do. A complete transformation. I don't think many would actually believe it. I wouldn't and I was there! Stellar!!!

They are mailing a new barrel to me today or tomorrow for further testing. 

Mike

Woah, Banned? Surely a mistake? I've not heard a word. A little shocked really.😦

Miss Victoria has been very open to my findings and suggestions. I think it is going to end up being a viable choice hitting above its price range by quite a bit. All of the issues are easily addressed. Very impressed that they are willing to do so. 

In further testing today, I was shocked at just how well the gun responded to the mods. I won't even post the fps and accuracy with a pellet I usually have no recurred for. I was impressed, and that isn't easy to do. A complete transformation. I don't think many would actually believe it. I wouldn't and I was there! Stellar!!!

They are mailing a new barrel to me today or tomorrow for further testing. 

Mike

Glad to see things progressing, the greatest things occur when a small shift aligns the stars ...Best Mike B

Knife

DSC02745.1615783202.JPG

Mike its Dan H from GTA and the rest we have been on nice work to fix their guns , looks like for some reason they have banned me Dan H from GTA , I tried to log in ,and this is what the message said ...." Sorry Dan H, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire." ...... No explanation nothing ! wow ! I have not much idea why other than complaining about the DAR guns and the problems we all that bought them are having ....

The reason they banned you is the same reason I no longer post on GTA. I never got banned, but that site isn't about free speech. I'm not talking free political speech. I'm talking anything that the moderators disagree with. I got chastised once for cutting and pasting a response I got from Paul at PCP Tunes. It was a positive statement. I was simply bringing clarity to the specifications of the Texan regulator they make. One of them failed, and Chris from UpNorthAirgunner absolutely BASHED them, and nearly destroyed their reputation. They GAVE HIM a FREE $320 Texan Regulator to test on his Texan. Someone had a reg that failed. Not sure why it failed, but it's the one and ONLY one that's EVER failed, and it looks like it blew to pieces. My thinking is the guy who it failed on had his bottle tethered to the regulator, and he was pushing more that 250 BAR on the tank side of the reg. But that's neither here nor there. I was contacted by the moderator and told that he deleted my post because I cut and pasted from an email that Paul sent me, and that is in clear violation of the forum rules. SAY WHAT!?!?! So I told the moderator that someone else who chimed in on that thread (a VERY well known person in the world of air rifles) also cut and pasted things that Paul had said, and that his comments should be deleted as well. SILENCE! Nothing was done. It was at that point that I dropped GTA and came to AGN, and I'm never going back there again. AGN is light years ahead of GTA when it comes to fairness with moderators and members.

Knifemaker Mike is a good friend on here ,and he has a vast knowledge of metals ,and all kinds of mechanical stuff , when I am in doubt of some thing I can just about bet 100 percent Mike will know whats up ,and have and answer for my problem , I have learned in the over a decade of knowing him to trust him ,and take his word as gold .... The people at cattle man's are very lucky ,and smart to have Mike re work their guns , I know for a fact he will make their guns perform great , and I will be fallowing what he does ,and how he gets them to perform , and maybe buy one for my collection ... 😃

Vetmx you are right all we / I did was tell the truth about what was going on with DAR , I think Travis is far more worried about one of his site sponsor Gun company's than the members on his forum that spend their hard earned money to get a gun as advertised / promised to be ... I guess Travis is willing to throw any of us under the bus that points out significant problems with the guns ,and terrible customer service ... and I guess he is more concerned about sponsor $$$ than the well being of the people that make it all happen - his members ... with out us nothing is possible for his site or the gun company's that sponsor his GTA site ,and I really think if they keep operating the way they are people will see it for what is and GTA will be a ghost site with few soles left .... 

TrinityMaker you make great points no free speech just moderators with personal opinions in forcing what ever rules they come up with to mess with people , the bottom line is if you cancel out peoples opinion's / reviews of products , and customer service what is the point of having a air gun forum to begin with ... ? ? ? Dan H 

Sorry to be late to the party folks. Green under the weather wit my Diabetes lately. I contacted Travis and he checked into it. Turns out it was a mistake and rectified I am told. 

Dan, thankyou for the support. Most here on the AGN have no idea who I am or how many thousands of post I have make on other forums helping people out. That and helping design many of the slugs that are so popular now. I really got retreated like a read headed step child here as if a rank newbie for a while. Just have to take it in stride. LOL

I wonder how many people know that many of the improvements coming out of FX USA were mine? Not that Ernest would ever admit it Nor do I want any credit what so ever. I posted many of them on the GTA over the last couple of years. I still cant get a response about the Bad Heavy liner I have. GRRRRRRR!!! 

The point being, I've been at this slug game for a long time. Only wish FX would listen to a few who have actual long standing experience. GRRRRR X 2

Getting a gun to preform well with slugs is a very long traveled road. Sadly, the Air Gun world seems to not know, or ignores the fundamentals. They are a tried and true road that has been set in stone for a long time. Ignore at peril and poor performance. Pay attention and is is a enjoyable adventure. 

Mike/Knife

I don't do videos, but my good friend Tofazfou does. Follow the adventure here. FX could learn a lot for us! His old motor cycle racing days+ Tofazfou= To fast for you. LOL!

He quit forums long ago due to all the in fighting. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tofazfou+videos

Sorry to be late to the party folks. Green under the weather wit my Diabetes lately. I contacted Travis and he checked into it. Turns out it was a mistake and rectified I am told. 

Dan, thankyou for the support. Most here on the AGN have no idea who I am or how many thousands of post I have make on other forums helping people out. That and helping design many of the slugs that are so popular now. I really got retreated like a read headed step child here as if a rank newbie for a while. Just have to take it in stride. LOL

I wonder how many people know that many of the improvements coming out of FX USA were mine? Not that Ernest would ever admit it Nor do I want any credit what so ever. I posted many of them on the GTA over the last couple of years. I still cant get a response about the Bad Heavy liner I have. GRRRRRRR!!! 

The point being, I've been at this slug game for a long time. Only wish FX would listen to a few who have actual long standing experience. GRRRRR X 2

Getting a gun to preform well with slugs is a very long traveled road. Sadly, the Air Gun world seems to not know, or ignores the fundamentals. They are a tried and true road that has been set in stone for a long time. Ignore at peril and poor performance. Pay attention and is is a enjoyable adventure. 

Mike/Knife

I don't do videos, but my good friend Tofazfou does. Follow the adventure here. FX could learn a lot for us! His old motor cycle racing days+ Tofazfou= To fast for you. LOL!

He quit forums long ago due to all the in fighting. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tofazfou+videos

Yep buddy but this forum is mostly new ppl, brand focused ppl etc, generally in here tuning is adjusting HS etc not much custom or bullet shooting, casting etc. I never joined GTA I once was about to but didnt get forward with the introduction post so never activated acc in there and now my email says its on use but cant get there so cant bother anymore. Alltho I find this forum bad for my personal preferences that sit elsewhere than brands or sales persons. Yet I know who you are 😁 but lucky we also have our own national forum that is 90% focused on custom rigs and bullet shooting and alot of ppl from gta are active in there also.

Keep up with good work Knife some of us like to read your post and appreciate your work. In the end its favour to everyone to help manufacturers to put out better, more accurate, affordable, durable, safer products seeing airguns is by far worst industry I know where quality, performance and price dosent have any sensible correlation yet most ppl dont see it.