• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Custom WorkBench (2,000+ Pellets and Slugs)

I somehow missed this.... Exceedingly nice work. I need to make one of these. I can do small charcuterie boards as they will fit in my planer... but how did you level up the top on this? Self leveling and then sand or do you have a trick? Going to go back and re-read carefully in case I missed it.
I just leveled the form and ensured it stayed level before each pour. The Epoxy then just Self Leveled.

Very nice den you’ve built. I contemplated a TV. And now I think I should have for the U-tube. No wall space now. Thanks for sharing. Crow
Yeah, you should have went with a TV. My wife bought me a PS4 about 4 years ago (never played it) and I routed all cables into the Wall and made a small compartment for the PS4 to sit. It's only use is youtube and music which is quite nice.

Reactions: crowski
Yeah, you should have went with a TV. My wife bought me a PS4 about 4 years ago (never played it) and I routed all cables into the Wall and made a small compartment for the PS4 to sit. It's only use is youtube and music which is quite nice.
You just about talked me into it. I have commercial free U-tube and that’s all I watch or listen to. Would be very handy to have there. Have to get one to drop out of ceiling. LOL Crow

I did this with my Mako in an FWB stock a few years ago.

85E14B02-018C-488F-A359-6F1654D2E455.jpeg

Reactions: Ozark
Yeah I have been coming up empty on my last few hunts on conservation land.
You'll have to make a trip down to the Marshfield, MO area and we can hunt some great Public Land and do a campout. My buddy cut me a bunch of trails with his Skid so plenty of clear paths to take and not have to get off in the thick brush.

Reactions: Joedirt199