Custom Stock:Who do you use?

Another for Custom Stock Ltd. Great people and quality workmanship. 4-5 weeks out.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/what-you-should-know-when-ordering-a-custom-stock-ltd/

Good to know.

The problem I'm having is I want continental US, and it's a stock they will not have a pattern for yet. It'll be true custom fit as I'm almost 100 percent certain no one has done a custom stock for this air rifle to date.

That’s correct. Custom Stock Ltd has a very limited group of the more popular manufacturers and models to pick from. Also not traditional as you are saying you would like. This one is the CS500 and definitely the closest to traditional they make. Could get checkering over stippling for a more traditional look.
2A58ED15-B383-49E8-9DCC-CE28589087D2.1649522713.jpeg

Another for Custom Stock Ltd. Great people and quality workmanship. 4-5 weeks out.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/what-you-should-know-when-ordering-a-custom-stock-ltd/

Good to know.

The problem I'm having is I want continental US, and it's a stock they will not have a pattern for yet. It'll be true custom fit as I'm almost 100 percent certain no one has done a custom stock for this air rifle to date.

That’s correct. Custom Stock Ltd has a very limited group of the more popular manufacturers and models to pick from. Also not traditional as you are saying you would like. This one is the CS500 and definitely the closest to traditional they make. Could get checkering over stippling for a more traditional look.
2A58ED15-B383-49E8-9DCC-CE28589087D2.1649522713.jpeg

Nice!!!

Watching........

Most of what I see is IMHO overexaggerated pistol grips or are just too big and blocky like target stocks.. I just want a more traditional Monte Carlo. I liked JM's stocks but drug my feet and only ever bought one. Ya snooze, ya lose.

Watching........

Most of what I see is IMHO overexaggerated pistol grips or are just too big and blocky like target stocks.. I just want a more traditional Monte Carlo. I liked JM's stocks but drug my feet and only ever bought one. Ya snooze, ya lose.

Agreed. I'm looking for something special. Even willing to give the stock maker tons of leeway..