Custom Impact 25cal.

220+ replies without making my own topic, so I thought, what the heck, may I present my first topic☺
After a looooong time waiting my Impact 30 cal finally arrived.
Because "stock" is a word which does not occur not in my dictionary, I started customizing before I even fired a shot.
25 caliber is my favorite, that's why I have machined a .25 cold hammer forged CZ barrel, thimble and pellet probe. I'm not a fan of the extendable shroud, too loud and the looks are not really my taste as well.
So, a CF shroud had to be made too. As pics say more than a thousand words, here are a few.
Speed is 270m/s with king heavy mk1 on stock setting, everything maxed out. One hole groups at 50m, can't wait to stretch it to a 100m☺
I really like this gun so far, to be honest I'm not really a bullpup guy, but this one is very easy to shoot.

Not an easy thing to do with a thimble and the one bolt to hold the barrel in place. I have a .25 Impact and want to get .177 barrel to use for FT instead of my RAW's but they are impossible to locate and have to be preordered with an unknown delivery date. Sure wish I could find someone to make me a .177 barrel just like your rig for my Impact.... I have some $100 bills just looking for a good home. My .177 Cricket does shoot good with its CZ barrel, just as good as my Raw .177's....

Thanks for the nice words guys, feels good after A LOT of hours of hard work on this gun :)
Tomorrow I'm going to give it a try at a 100m indoor range, can't wait to see how it is gonna perform.
I've shot it at my parents' house at 50 and 65m, and it sure looks promising. At 50m, a whole magazine went through the same hole (<<1/2"), at 65m the group suddenly opened a little, which was a bit strange.
Checked the screw which secures the barrel, and it had slightly loosened itself, just like more impacts happen to do.
To prevent this, I have placed 2 belleville washers underneath the screw, stacked like this: () Now it feels really secure when it is tightened, I don't think it will come loose again by itself.
Will keep this topic alive with more mods to come, this is the tinkerers dream gun I've been waiting for. (IMO also the reason the impact is not the gun for everyone;-)

Better late than never, here are the best groups shot at 100m/109yrd with the Impact.
It was my first outing with this gun, and I still have to get used to it. It's my first "real" bullpup, I only have had a semi-bullpup before (Bobcat MK2 in .25)

JSB King heavy 34grn, unsorted 270m/s smallest ring is 10mm, second one is 30mm.

Next up, a pleasant surprise, H&N Grizzly 31grain at 268m/s, POI significantly higher due to better BC. 
I'm planning to experiment more with these, and hopefully the groups will shink.