Custom FX Dream Light

@Wr250r, do you own a Dream Light? Because you sure are taking it personally. Or do you just like being disruptive for the attention? It was just a test. No one is asking YOU to do it with your guns. So give it up already. Or I'll just exercise the hide button, you've contributed nothing to this thread but snide, childish remarks...

@qball, he did run over all the guns at least three times with his vehicle... brutal test.

Ah didn’t see that part, the first torture part is enough to turn me off and found it at the very least out of norm. I am old school and subscribe to a soldier’s weapon is an extension of himself ideology. I “baby” my 250 dollar PP700 let along my FX guns that cost many times more but I grew up poor and worked for every single one of the pennies used to pay for all my guns. If someone as much as breath on ANY of my guns without permission they will get at least an earful. 

At least some people found the video entertaining. Can someone make a video of driving over a delta wolf because I’m not sure if it’s tough enough for me. Maybe I should drive over my Thomas just to see if it’s any good? LOL! 

@qball, We understand we all baby our PCPs, that's a given, because they aren't battle rifles. Dana was just testing his guns. Not once does he suggest that viewers do it to theirs. It was all about providing information, at his own expense. And while the Atomic XR rebounded nicely from the tests, I wouldn't treat mine in similar fashion. What I did learn from the test is that I can let kids shoot it and not cry too much if they, gasp! bang it around...

What I learned from Dana tests and what I want in a hunting pesting rig is know that yes poop happens, life isn’t perfect and neither am I. I would spend the money one day for an Evol but not a Red Wolf even though they cost the same because I know the Evol can stand up to my imperfections. I treat both my forearms and air arms with care but I always put function before fashion and companies that stand behind their products. Any day I would gladly take a Subaru over my sister’s Range Rover Velar. 

If you guys find those videos useful then good for you. It won’t change my mind on intentionally destroying a good gun being a sacrilege because many people here worked really hard to afford something that cost much less. This is akin to YouTubers takes expensive cars jump and destroy them for views while many struggles to afford a car to so they can go to work. 

Have I dropped my impact during hunting? Yes, twice. Have I bumped the barrel of my guns? Of course, none of them had any issues afterwards not even the flimsy FX barrel had POI shift. I even went on got a couple of rabbits after dropping my impact by accident. THere are reasonable durability test and there are running over your guns with your car. Again, just my opinion because I worked hard to pay for my guns and treasure them even though some are cheap chinesium.

Even after I lost interest in some of the guns I would rather sell them for cheap or even donate to someone who isn’t as fortunate so the guns can be enjoyed by others than destroy them for YouTube views and likes. Then again everyone value things differently so to each their own, it’s a free country. 

@qball, again you're taking it personally, pontificating! Sacrilege to whom, you? These were his guns not anybody else's, it is quite amusing to see some take it so out of context. We can agree the test was extreme, but so what, again not your guns or money... Just informative...

I don’t take anything personally, too old for that. but yes, it’s a sacrilege to ME who grew up poor and worked day and night to afford what I have and still shop for every little sale even though I can afford a lot more things now. It is also my OPINION that it’s not any where near practical….at least for my use

I also said “Then again everyone value things differently so to each their own, it’s a free country.

however it appears that you are taking my opinion rather personally. 🤣