Custom Barrel maker

As some have seen I had previously been testing my AAA Paradigm with many different slugs. After talking with Tom he gave some suggestions but ultimately told me that the leade of the barrel is cut for pellets and it would compress a slug to much to be useful. So when talking with him he made mention that he was working on a dedicated slug barrel for the Paradigm and Evol like of rifles. Now with Tom moving his shop from California we all know that moving a large shop takes time and can be a pain in the butt to have to set up again. So that got me to thinking about trying to source someone that would be able to make a slug barrel for these rifles.

Being as these rifles are able to get some stupidly consistent shots, a well made matched slug would be a killer combination! As much as I would love to keep the rilfe with all original AAA parts, I honestly hate waiting and want to play with something :D

So who would you guys talk to about getting a custom barrel made, preferably in .218 as I have access to a Corbin press with all of the 218 offerings.
20240412_173157.jpg
20240412_173201.jpg

Reactions: maxtrouble