• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Custom Barrel - Huben K1 .25 by Kraz Cool Air Guns

Classified Status
SOLD

kidkb

Jan 27, 2023
Houston, Texas, USA
Up for sale is an insane Huben K1 in .25 cal, built by Kelly at Kraz Cool Air Guns LLC and tuned by SongV. I have used the Huben K1 exclusively for hunting hogs on my property but this airgun doubles just as well for competition shooting. If you YouTube "Desert Airgun"and watch his videos, his Huben is a sibling to this one I own. If you'd like to see this rifle in action you can find some of my videos in the hunting forum here. SongV tuned this rifle for 38gr NSA slugs but it also shoots JSB Hades fantastically as well. There's a small nic in the top rail I've included in the pictures, it doesn't effect anything. The rifle is in excellent condition otherwise. Please see the photo that shows the build specifications for modifications made to the rifle. I will include a Hugget Atom moderator in the price listed as well as any slugs/pellets I have left.

My reason for selling is quite simple, we are building a business on my property and I will no longer have the time nor space to shoot. Happy to answer questions!

IMG_8164.jpeg

IMG_8165.jpeg

IMG_8161.jpeg

IMG_8159.jpeg

IMG_8160.jpeg

Here is the original invoice that comes with the gun so you can see the original cost. I am asking $1950

IMG_8162.jpeg

Last edited: