• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Current scope(s), Next scope, and Dream scope???

Currently= 1-Athlon Midas Tac 6-24 HD, 1-Sightron 45x45. Future= 1-March High Master 48x52

Hey Joe

I have the first two also, but would have to dig deep for the March. The Midas Tac is excellent, but the Sightron glass seems a bit darker than I was expecting. I was expecting very bright and more clarity. I love Sightron’s and have three others, but I may need another pair of eyes my 45x and preferably someone who has one.

My first fixed magnification scope, so not sure if this is normal or not.

Anyway, good list of scopes.

You have all heard the term " buy once/ cry once"....I did that over 30 years back, bought a Leupold, yep the 6-24x40 EFR model. That scope has been on numerous springers including RWS 48, R-1, rimfire and an AR-15. Currently on my TX200. Always clear, never moved, always repeats, still sits in the same one piece SportsMatch mount, never has moved. It has been my standard when others say their scope is bad, we just slip this one on to test. Yep I paid a whopping 400 dollars back then....big money in that day, but, never had to replace it, never had to repair it, it has been used hard, dropped, and flooded. I might have cried when I bought it, but been smiling all these years after....you get what you pay for can still apply today.

Reactions: Sanctify7