Current Pace Of Air Gun Advancements Will Bring Regulation !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@oldcrow, I'm demanding nothing from you or anyone here. Are you still in high school? ... If Airguns are your weapon of choice and you talk to them? I'm good with that. Only speak for yourself. As for your little this is my weapon poem, yes I too saw the movie FMJ. 

I do believe we are beginning to understand each other.

I never saw that movie and I never called a weapon a gun. My step-dad was a veteran of three wars and taught me the difference before I was ten.. You can ask my Drill Sgt. ;) His name was Beetle, believe it or not. He was an enormous, scary, black man about ten feet tall and about 500 pounds. He could pick up two recruits one under each arm and another two, one in each hand and run up "Drag Ass Hill" without breaking a sweat, while cussing out a troop the whole time. He was undoubtedly one of the finest, toughest, smartest, and kindest men I have ever known in this life. No really, he cared. He epitomized the term "warrior-philosopher". When I went to basic in 1972, there were five drills, plus a field first, top and an armorer in a BTC (Basic Training Company). There was also one XO, and a CO, there were some cooks and a mess sgt. There is only one name I remember. Drill Sgt. Beetle. I bet he never saw the movie either.

hehehe...

Every now and then, when I'm filling out UPS shipping info, I'll write down in the description area, "Pneumatic paper hole puncher". I mean.. all I really do is put holes in paper so, it does fit the description. Maybe I'll put, "Long distance pneumatic hole puncher" down for one someday! ;)

No kidding, I've really done this!

To UPS Manager: Promote Tominco immediately!!

Status
Not open for further replies.