Current Marauder Pistol (PROD) mods

Added 2 layers of grip for great ergos..cut part of the barrel hand grip to make room for the bipod. Ended up just getting another barrel picatinny adapter to make room for my fore grip too. Added adjustable folding stock.

Also, currently have a TKO moderator on the way..should make it a solid backpack rifle for the trails! Will update with pics when it arrives.
20200911_211155.1600231147.jpg
20200911_211132.1600231148.jpg
20200911_211112.1600231149.jpg

I'd love to hear more about it as you keep getting it set up and tested! I really like that foregrip. It looks like a really useful way to steady the gun. Right now I have the standard stock and cheek weld is almost impossible, so that front grip looks like it would add a lot of stability and just grab-n-go confidence to the Prod.

Couple of ideas for cheek risers for your Crosman stock it you want to still use it. Both give me perfect cheek welds and alignment with my scope. The one on the 1720T wasn’t done by me. I bought the 1720T used and the previous owner did that riser. 2” solid core pvc pipe cut in half and mounted with 4 screws on the underside. The side you don’t see he put carbon fiber vinyl wrap on it. 

The cheek riser on the Prod is fairly inexpensive and works good too. Takes less than a minute to install if you don’t have time to fabricate your own. 

https://www.atioutdoors.com/product/sks-fiberforce-cheekrest/

7B748D2D-501D-4F41-A388-CA87B61D177E.1600249260.jpeg

I'd love to hear more about it as you keep getting it set up and tested! I really like that foregrip. It looks like a really useful way to steady the gun. Right now I have the standard stock and cheek weld is almost impossible, so that front grip looks like it would add a lot of stability and just grab-n-go confidence to the Prod.

Thanks! Originally just had the fore grip, then tried bipod and realized it was great for backyard stuff. Now that I have both, the thought is that I can take any 'quick shots' effectively with the hand grip and have the option to set up bipod for a more targeted shot when needed. The grips are awesome, the Pachmayr finger grip (outside layer) was a bit too loose and I already had the hex design one from Amazon (both about $8-10 each)..throwing it on top was a good choice. It is just thick enough to feel secure and sturdy in the hand, and the rubber gets tackier when wet. Scope is a 3X Monstrum, which is ideal for the practical range & setup I'd be doing with a PROD..looking forward to the TKO suppressor!

Thanks! Originally just had the fore grip, then tried bipod and realized it was great for backyard stuff. Now that I have both, the thought is that I can take any 'quick shots' effectively with the hand grip and have the option to set up bipod for a more targeted shot when needed. The grips are awesome, the Pachmayr finger grip (outside layer) was a bit too loose and I already had the hex design one from Amazon (both about $8-10 each)..throwing it on top was a good choice. It is just thick enough to feel secure and sturdy in the hand, and the rubber gets tackier when wet. Scope is a 3X Monstrum, which is ideal for the practical range & setup I'd be doing with a PROD..looking forward to the TKO suppressor!

That's a nice combo. Usually you see a foregrip or a bipod, not both, but there's a lot of utility in your set-up.