• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Curious, Co2, but kinda different.

What PCP matters. Seals, pressure, etc. (co2 won't give you the pressures you'll need for many, HPA goes way beyond co2 pressures). CO2 is filled by weight, not pressure so won't work with most. And flowing liquid co2 through the avg hpa gun fill port isn't ideal.

I'd actually be more concerned with transporting an airgun to the Phillippines. There are reasons you see many there 'building their own' . Doesn't mean it cant work but not sure its worth the retuning effect and potential maint. to the gun.

Just think about CO2 being 800ish psi and current US PCP's filling to around 3000 psi, not all though. 

I don't know what your considering so adjustable reg is an oddball with CO2 (or between HPA and CO2).. Co2 is going to shoot the same pressure until the limited pressure (liquid) runs out. I would not put liquid CO2 into any of my HPA guns or expose the seals to it, my guns shoot at double (if not more) the pressure. Not talking about failures but hugely different performance. Maybe find a contact there and buy one built for CO2, 

What part of the Philippines is your wife from?

I am originally from Davao City.

I still have a couple of CCS airguns and an Air Arms PCP locked in my room.

Yes, it is always hot there but I count 10 seconds or so to make subsequent shots with my C02 guns.

You can have your scuba tank filled there cheaply. I used to pay $2 for my scuba tank to get topped off but that was 5 years ago.

Probably they have raised it to $2.50 - $3.00.

Frankly, I have no idea how you are going to transport that AG.

PI Customs will question you when you reach PI shores.

YO is right about our president, lol!

He was Davao City mayor for a long time.

The wife's younger brother was actually gunned down like a diseased animal in broad daylight. Two motorcycles blocked his car while the gunman alighted from one of it. Knocked on his window so he rolled it down. The DDS guy popped him right away with four .45 ACP slugs.

Well, he was a shabu user.

Holdan, this is one of the best PI-made PCPs I have ever seen:

1588485416_2212802955eae5d2874a085.63443118.jpg

I have seen this one up close and I can say say that there is nothing rough about it.

Hey, I’m pinoy! Came here back in 1973 when I was 11! Make sure and hit up the balut eggs and dinuguan pig innards stew! Good stuff, and to this day will always be my favorite. No one believes I’m Filipino cause I’m 6’3” 245 lbs. They say I’m more like this guy-

1588493816_916625045eae7df8870c77.14036154.jpeg

Hers my my mom and her three sisters representing the PI as swimmers(#3 to the right of the bus wheel well)during the Asian games. My mom actually went on to the Olympics to compete back in the day-

1588494040_21042922755eae7ed8e44fa8.86037624.jpeg

Ha! And my godmother was Imelda Marcos’s sister. Glad I didn’t inherit all the shoes!

Heres my Aunt- ask your wife if she knows who this is-

1588494574_13338640715eae80eeb316a8.93518827.jpeg

Sorry to deter from the tread. I don’t run into many locals on Airgun treads. In fact, when I introduced myself to Ernest while he was working at FXUSA one day, he picks up the phone and says “hello, this is Ernest” I reply “anong ginagawa mo?” He answers “who the heck is this?!!” “ I say, your local friendly neighborhood Filipino airgunner” and he says “you’re the first I’m come across!”

Ha! Good times!