Crying over a 22 Daystate Pulsar- LITERALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

Mar 19, 2017
Jeez what can one say? I think we are all nervous when we send so much money to someone we never met before, it is awful someone would do something like that. I checked out his channel and watched a couple of videos he has done and I am totally surprised. That is enough money in my eyes to justify a trip to NC. WHAT GARBAGE! Can you post some pics of the damage? It certainly does not sound like something the carrier did, there is something suspicious here. I really hope you get some sort of remedy. I left a comment on his Pulsar review, maybe he will answer. If lots of people leave comments on his video maybe it will flush him out. I wonder what the deal with a month delivery time is. To post pics one way I'd go to www.imgur.com and upload them then there is a spot where you can copy the address and just paste the text into your post.

AJ that absolutely SUCKS !!! If you had left it to the seller to pick a shipping method then maybe its a bad luck type deal ...But after paying Extra to make sure it was shipped and Insured in a way you specified then it It's 100% on the seller to make it right . I buy and sell a Lot of airguns . ...Can't ship priority mail ?? WTF ??
im leaving a comment on his channel also . 

I feel for you Aj, I would be very annoyed if that happened to me but in a way our restrictive gun laws in Australia prevent this from happening as all firearm sales, yes air rifles are classed as firearms here, have to be transferred between licensed firearm dealers, you have to pay a transfer fee and postage, your choice to insure it but is recommended. Anyway hope this gets resolved for you😉

That totally stinks! I've never purchased used airguns of the net primarily for this reason but I am curious....
If you could have the seller send your the dimensions of the box it will be shipped in and the weight of its contents couldn't you as the buyer go to usps.com and create and purchase your own shipping label that you could email to the seller? Assuming you have done your homework and verified that you can ship an air rifle from the sellers location to yours via your preferred shipping method??? At least this way you can ensure they don't pull a switch on the method of shipping or at least not without it costing them extra????

Of course none of this will prevent them from dropping a turd in the box and mailing it too you.

Sorry to hear of your troubles AJ. It's sad there are people out there with a total lack of honesty and ethics. Stories like this are the reason I personally have not bought or sold over the net, and that's just sad. I see from the member map you are located in south Boise? If that is correct, I'm in Nampa. If I can help you rebuild it or machine some parts feel free to contact me. Good luck. 

"AJ"Michael suggested I post feedback on this transaction so I did.
I request to Michael to not block his ability to log in at the moment
so he could chime in to give any explanation regarding this matter.
I would like to please have some of your opinions on this matter.
Thank you ALL for your time!
I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures!

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/airgunlvr-airgunlvr-on-youtube-aka-alexis-williams-in-nc-very-bad-news/

AJ
Here's how to post pics

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/airgun-nation-is-now-offering-image-hosting/?view=all

I will likewise head over to his you tube channel.

Is your pic posting problem due to not understanding the AGN procedure or on your end? Meaning not having experience in handling pics with your computer? If you have em in your phone, what I do is just email them to myself then right click on the image and then choose to store them in my files then the procedure here on AGN is easy peasy. See Michaels post on the steps. First time I did it I printed out that page from a screen capture so I did not get confused. Worked first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.