crown trigger sticking

FX trigger "sticking" is usually caused by it going out of adjustment.

It's easy to fix but can be fiddly to get the first and second stages as you want them.

Suggest that you make small adjustments and write down which screw you turned how much and which way so you can get back to where you started ;)

The channel 910 Airgun Tuning and Repairs is good to check out, here's a link to the video on FX triggers...

A good cleaning and light lubrication helps as well.

Cheers!

Funny thing about that

I like a light 2nd stage, around 4 to maybe 6 ounces.
That same 4 ounce trigger set up as a single stage will give me fits..........

Personally I do not like 2 stage triggers period on top of dislike feather trigger, my personal preference. Don’t think crown’s trigger can get that light in 2 stage without sticking, just not designed for it.

Reactions: Scotty1
Personally I do not like 2 stage triggers period on top of dislike feather trigger, my personal preference. Don’t think crown’s trigger can get that light in 2 stage without sticking, just not designed for it.
Correct, the Crown trigger will not go that light without sticking, at least as far as I have experienced.

My .30 Crown trigger is very light on the 2nd stage and actually almost clicks into place when it gets to the 2nd stage and sticks.
I DO NOT let others shoot the rifle until I give them the tutorial on how the trigger is set up, and it is strictly a bench rifle.

Correct, the Crown trigger will not go that light without sticking, at least as far as I have experienced.

My .30 Crown trigger is very light on the 2nd stage and actually almost clicks into place when it gets to the 2nd stage and sticks.
I DO NOT let others shoot the rifle until I give them the tutorial on how the trigger is set up, and it is strictly a bench rifle.
We are all different. I personally LOVE a two stage trigger. I like a longer, slightly heavier first stage, then a stop and just a few ounces for my second stage. I pretty much have most of my FX’s set up with about a total of 15 ounces for both stages, with more tha half that. On the first stage

Reactions: Chuck-in-Ohio
FX trigger "sticking" is usually caused by it going out of adjustment.

It's easy to fix but can be fiddly to get the first and second stages as you want them.

Suggest that you make small adjustments and write down which screw you turned how much and which way so you can get back to where you started ;)

The channel 910 Airgun Tuning and Repairs is good to check out, here's a link to the video on FX triggers...

A good cleaning and light lubrication helps as well.

Cheers!
Very Helpful Video