Crown question

I bought this because of it's adjustable platform and all that entails. So my question is, If one was to buy the .30 cal barrel kit? how does it push 44 grain ammo at 850 FPS? It would seem the TP would have to be larger. May be a dumb question but I got to thinking about this when the power wheel now comes showing "low 177 22 and 25 30" There is really no other tuning to do if you have already maxed out the HS adjuster and set the reg at 150bar is there?

On the block there's a valve adjustment you going to set the high, I assume. that's the way my impact is. you need a crony to get your max output on your hammer spring and then your max output on your valve and your regulator on a hundred fifty. then see where you're 44 shoot best at. they don't necessarily shoot best at any one speed. you have to check that out on your own gun..

@ Yrrah I appreciate you (especially) responding. I will google what said to get a better understanding.
@Keyman There is not a valve adjustment like on the Impact. There is a HS adjustment like on the Impact.
I have that close to maxed but not all the way. I have my reg at 135. I have a chrony and am logging FPS &
ES on various power levels looking for harmony. What I'm missing is a place to track all this at yardage for optimization.

With reference to the hammer spring adjuster:
A good place to start - with the highpoint of the adjuster knob cam interfacing with the adjuster screw' head, adjust until, with the action and barrel pointing up, you can just see the hammer head appearing in the peephole that allows you to see the head of the valve stem in relation to the hammer head. Tip the barrel down and the hammer will drop into contact with the valve stem head with an audible "click". Tip the barrel back up and it may click again and you will see a gap appear again.
Now for maximum power according to the other settings, that adjustable gap has an optimal value/separation.
If the gap is too narrow, or disappears altogether, the power will go down and the knob adjustment loses value between some settings.
The optimal gap will be found somewhere close to when the hammer head is just visible in the peephole with the barrel pointad up.

The reason for this is to be found in the fact that FX has been using for many years what has more recently been "discovered" as the "free flight hammer system", by whaterver name, 
In fact the FX 2000/Excalibre/Tarantula had the potential to be set with no hammer spring pretention and a gap 18 years ago yr 2000. Hammer bounce elimination and therefore potentially excellent air efficiency was the reason. Later the Royale series and now the Crown and Impact have it incorporated.

So if you desire optimal power and efficiency that is a good pace to begin. I have my .25 Crown set to give from 54 fpe with 33.9 gr JSB on Max and TP 3 all the way down to under 15 fpe with 25.4 gr Kings or Polymag bird busters at Min knob adjustment and TP setting 1 (mine is an early model) with reg set at 130 bar.

Not sure any of this helps, but I don't see this explanation in others' posts/videos. Best regards, Harry.