• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

crown plenum

IMG-20200922-WA0009.1600772238.jpeg
1000 fps con jsb mk2

Hola Josezorro, que caliber es y llegas a 1000fps con qual ammo/peso? La realidad es que la mia llega a 1035 fps con .25 cal y 25 grain con 170 bar y no tengo extra plenum. Me han dicho que el plenum situado en hueco del low pressure gauge no serve para nada. Imagino que su mini plenum funciona mejor que el grande. Vale la pena experimentar con la chica y sin el grande para ver.

It will be interesting to see if it works. From what I have read, when a plenum is placed in the low pressure gauge hole it does not work very well. From what I understand it is likely due to a few reasons- one being that perhaps the hole is too small for proper air flow and the other is that there are too many obstructions in the path to provide sufficient flow to make a difference. It will be interesting to see if it works for you. Please let us know!