• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crown Owners

Here is my plan I asked that a 25" CF shroud be built with internal baffles just in front on the factory stripper to the end and neatly trimmed with the ability to remove and clean.
The collar in front of the rear threaded cone could be re-positioned all the way back and locked down making the shroud stationary.
Its in production as a prototype right now. These are already being built for our OZ friends who are not allowed to extend or otherwise suppress the report of any weapon just for bling. The suppressor is new. I'll note all your names and keep you abreast.

Dennis

@jimbert I really don't know? It's going to be longer so I'm thinking a push.Here what got me thinking about this(as posted before) A guy at my range was shooting my Crown with the shroud extended. I was blown away at the vibration of the barrel! That can't be good.
I wasn't and am not the only one here that have been less than pleased with this. Its a cool idea? at first. I also live in the Peoples Republic of California. I don't want anything remotely resembling an LDC on a $2000.00 plus kit!

Dennis