Crown issues

Got a call from the FX factory yesterday. They had already tore down my gun and replaced all seals. They aired it up and said they were going to let it sit for a few days and then shoot it. I was then asked if my case was cracked when I sent it (wasn’t). I was then told that a part on the trigger housing was broken, so the whole trigger was replaced. WTF!! Someone from Fed-ex has to be targeting gun boxes and beating on them. I’m glad I removed my stock or for sure that would have been history. I’m not sure how I feel about the gun now, how do I know the barrel wasn’t bent in the abuse it was given. I think I will be giving FX a call tomorrow and voicing my concerns. What do you guys think?

Mine was double boxed in cardboard with foam wrap and inside the plastic case. You tell me how you break a plastic gun case and a aluminum trigger housing! Look at how many people are getting guns with broken stocks. The FX factory said they see overly damaged deliveries every day. They said one gun came in that the guy put inside a pvc pipe with capped ends and then in a cardboard box with bubble warp. The pvc was cracked, the end caps were broke off and the gun body was split from magazine slot to the trigger. Just normal handling, I think not!