Crossman Premier HP's .22 not so cheap anymore.

Go out and price some centerfire rifle ammo sometime. Try something a little odd, like 7.5 Swiss or .303 British then go check on the price of pellets again.

AFAIC even premium pellets are dirt cheap. I buy from Pyramyd or BC and I buy enough at a time to get whatever free shipping or bundled rates that I can and I end up paying about 2 cents a shot for .177 H&Ns, less than 3 cents a shot in .22 and about ten cents a shot for JSB clones in .30.

A day spent plinking typically costs me about $6.

FIDI_G -- too bad we aren't closer to one another. Late Covid and prior to buying my first pcp, I bought close to 100 tins of the Crosman 14.3's.

All the while thinking (hoping) they would shoot good enough for my needs. Well -- I now have close to 100 tins MINUS one tin. They just didn't make the cut when it came to pesting accuracy.

• Haha
Reactions: Florida_Man

FIDI_G -- too bad we aren't closer to one another. Late Covid and prior to buying my first pcp, I bought close to 100 tins of the Crosman 14.3's.

All the while thinking (hoping) they would shoot good enough for my needs. Well -- I now have close to 100 tins MINUS one tin. They just didn't make the cut when it came to pesting accuracy.
I guess you just need to find something that will shoot them!

ordered pellets two times (@amazon) got one in a envelope and one in a box although just one piece of waded up paper in the box
I'll never understand how they get like that though because I used to work as a delivery driver and I used to be a dispatcher, and when I would watch the employees packing the bags everything was all packed already. Possibly in the distribution center, but even so, given that ammo from amazon is more expensive than anyone else sells them for except for ebay. I'm thinking it's resellers that simply ship them to amazon all messed up to begin with.

Camelcamelcamel.com is a great resource

IMG_2528.png

IMG_2527.png