• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crossman 2300s

You did OK in my opinion as long as a 2300s shows up rather than a 2300t. About $100 difference between the two. Price for the 2300s from Crosman is $274 and you can get the AGN Discount when they are in stock. Pyramid Air price for the 2300s is $299 when they are in stock. The accessory pack is a nice bonus worth about $20-25.

Lot’s and lot’s of upgrades available. The 2300s already has some included over the base 2300t model.

New guy here... Tons of good info on this site, thanks to all who contribute.

I just received a 2300S ordered from Airguns of Arizona. $242 +shipping. What a fun pistol. Had the opportunity to mount the rear site and shoot about 100 rounds. The gun can out shoot me for certain. Nice adjustable trigger. 

I'll break it in over the next few weeks and maybe join the weekly virtual competition fun. Could use the pressure to improve. 

Got mine about 3 hours ago. took it out on the patio, could not tell where it was hitting at 10 yards, so moved target to 5 , and quickly got it centered then bac to 10 , My rest is not the steadiest but I was getting first go round big ragged holes. Took it backin and measured trigger pull, very heavy so adjusted it down, the lowest I can get it is a little over 3 lbs, much better than 5+. Took it back out, and was chasing a soup can around , more fun than paper targets, just something about hearing the plink when the pellet hits and seeing the can jump. I have not been shooting a handgun much for several years and my arm was tiring standing up shooting, so will do a few shorter sessions morning and afternoon to build up a little more strength and endurance. I do have one of the two stage triggers on order and that will probably help my shooting, I have had a FWB 300 for years and am used to the 3-4 oz pull on it.

Even though my eyes are not the greatest, I really prefer Iron sights on my handguns, but am open to a red dot, have one on a small Sig I use for a daily carry gun and hit quite well with it. As far as my eyes , I'm 75 have cataracts and thousands of floaters due to another condition, I'm seeing a doctor next week to hopefull get rid of the cataracts, New lens implants have really helped my wife, so will see, no pun intended. I may have to go to a red dot or scope, but will want to keep weight down. for offhand shooting. The trigger I ordered is from Alliance Hobbies, who has a variety of upgrades for the Crosman pistols.

Who makes a good red dot with a 11mm mount?

Yes the FWB 300 does spoil one for other triggers. I also have 3 CZ rifles with factory set triggers, good but not great, and 3 Ruger #1 rifles with Kepplinger set triggers installed and they are good. These are all the single set triggers where you push the trigger forward to set it.