• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Crossman 2300s upgrade recommendations.

Super sear 

Steve Corcoran Grips 

Trigger Shoe

SS Trigger over-travel screw

Bling from Alchemy Airwerks:

Fill knob

Bolt handle

Power adjustment knob

SS Safety

SS Grip screws

Extra barrel clamp.....

8101910D-BD0F-4F5D-8383-461A2C1E1666.1612388662.jpeg

Reactions: SgtOutlaw76
What kind of trigger pull does the super sear give, and is that the one on ebay.

I have been looking and thinking and cannot find anything on the SS safety, and power knob and fill knob, can you steer me toward sources/links?

Quoting myself. I got the Supersear, stoned machining marks off where it contacts and holds hammer back and also where it contacts the trigger. I installed with a roller trigger, My initial impression was that it was an improvement but not what I had expected. I then got an adjustable spring sear and some shims. I placed a shim on either side of the Supersear so it now rides straight and centered in the grip frame. With the spring adjuster all the way down the pull was 7 oz, too light for reliability, and it just did not feel right cocking so I increased it to 12 oz, and now get a positive click when cocking and it just feels right.