• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Crosman . Your quality control and warantee center is Horrible.

I actually received a .22 Marauder that shot very well out of the box………for about 4 months. One day it just started shooting badly. The chrony was horrible. Had a verteran air gunner look at the gun but he was unable to get the gun to shoot accurate or get a decent chrony string. Sent it back to Crosman as it was still under warantee. I got the rifle back in about 3 weeks with no note, nothing. The rife was not shooting any better and the chrony was about the same. I called customer service, and you stated they don't record what service does with the rifle. So the rilfe still shoots like crap and it appears that you, Crosman didn't do a dam thing to it. So now I am looking to spend about as much as I paid for the rifle to get the thing to shoot again or return the rifle. Dropping the price of your rifles are not going to improve your sales if you don't stand behind your product. You best be prepared to loose market share unless you step your game up!

Sounds like a bad experience. But I wouldn't give up. Sounds like it might have a bad seal someplace. I would probably try to talk to someone's boss on the phone and calmly try to get a refund and tell them you are going to a different company. That is really too bad. From all of the different descriptions of customer service experience I have had it seems like night and day depending upon who you get on the phone, what kind of mood they are in that day, and your choice of wording and attitude when you call.

Gritz, I will assure you there was nothing I could get upset with her about. So there was no attitude, yelling or screaming. She could not tell me anything. She simply told me there is no record as to the repairs or modification to any rifle they service. I thought that was odd and I told her so but there was nothing more to say. It sure would have been helpful to know what they thought was wrong with the rifle! I have only expressed my displeasure on this post after 3 weeks because of not being sure as to what direction to turn.
I have discussed with some of the companies who AJshoots has used to do his modification his .30. I will attempt to place a regulator and recheck the valve and transforport. If this does not work I will give Aaron a call. I did have Van Jacobi (Airhog) look at the rifle and he could not tell if it was the barrel or the valve ( I don't think it's the barrel). Unfortunitely he had limited time to spend on the rifle and He advised me to send it in to Crosman as it was still under warrantee. I really don't want to get rid of the rifle as it's my son's and he is fond of it. He will be home from college over holiday and he will not be able to shoot his rifle. 

I appreciate the prompt response, Chip. Although I did not speak to any person, Beth left a message on my phone stating that the rifle was replaced. I called her back but got a voice message. So, I at least know that MY rifle was not repaired and I have a refurbished one. I assumed it was my original rifle as the barrel was clean. I spent literally 3 hours cleaning the first rifle I got from Airgun Depot. Not complaining, I would rather have that than rust. I will attempt to call her again on Monday to get her recommendation for the current rifle that is not shooting properly.