Crosman Survey

@FunGun: coupons do not go out until the survey period closes on Friday.

This survey was intended for purchasers of PCP products directly from crosman dot com. Customers of other outlets are just as valued but we don't have those email addresses and posting the survey to a forum invites ne'er do wells to skew the data. Plus it gives competitors an eye into our Acme® Idea 3000™ New Product machine.

So yeah, if you get an email from us, please don't show it off at the watercooler, tribal gatherings or post on a public forum unless we say "share with your pals!" If you didn't get an email, don't be offended and simply drop us a private note. Unless you're @Dan25. I'm still waiting on your call.

I would think Crosman would want the opinions of people who has not bought a M-rod to find out what would make them buy one. I for one didn't buy one because it didn't have features I was looking for at a certain price point. If I had bought a new M-rod and then a new version came out with new features I would be mad because I would want the new and improved version.

"Chip"@FunGun: coupons do not go out until the survey period closes on Friday.

This survey was intended for purchasers of PCP products directly from crosman dot com. Customers of other outlets are just as valued but we don't have those email addresses and posting the survey to a forum invites ne'er do wells to skew the data. Plus it gives competitors an eye into our Acme® Idea 3000™ New Product machine.

So yeah, if you get an email from us, please don't show it off at the watercooler, tribal gatherings or post on a public forum unless we say "share with your pals!" If you didn't get an email, don't be offended and simply drop us a private note. Unless you're @Dan25. I'm still waiting on your call.

&nbsp

I bought a maximus from crosman and I didn't get no survey...maximus not count?its a pcp

I did participate in the survey as a former marauder owner. I sold it because I did not use it after purchasing another airgun. It was sold to another airgun fan for a decent price(to him) and he is very happy with it. I did use it for my first season of FT though and was happy with what I achieved. I could care less about the discount but did want my honest opinion known. Sorry if that was outside the rules.

Crosman makes my eyes cross. Why can't they literally blow FX and Daystate to kingdom come? They have the distribution and service center network. They can claim American Made. They have a long long history. But they are laughed at by serious air gunners. And they deserve it.

Just make a decent pcp air gun dang it! Quit screwing around with the half measures. I would love to buy an American air gun and leave the double priced European makers behind. I would love to have a real distribution/service network to take care of my needs. Its not like there is some mystery regarding what air gunners want. Its as plain as the screen when you click on FX's website. Or several others.

My guess the company is closely held by some old codgers who refuse to even use smart phones, let alone look at the internet and find out what is actually going on in the air gun market. How else could they miss the boat so egregiously?

"Dan25"I too try to buy US made when I can but it is tough. In air guns you have Crosman and then the boutique producers of expensive low production guns. Nothing in between. Still the Crosman survey gives hope of a more refined rifle than the Marauder.
Yes Crosman, we have hope. Many many of us would love to buy from you. Turn out a Wildcat copy or Regal copy ... even for about the same price, and we will buy it. Right now I will commit to buying either if you don't cut any corners. Heck, you might even be able to make either one a better gun.