Crosman super sear?

I looked, none listed. I do not think these have been available for over a year now. If you have a link please post it.

I installed a couple of those a few years ago, polished the surfaces where the sear contacts the trigger and hammer and have to say they were well worth the price and little effort to polish. They give a vastly improved trigger pull.

Last edited:
My limited experience with the SuperSear has been positive. One gun has a better pull than any with the 1701p trigger, but the other not as fine. The 1701 has the advantage of being able to adjust the actual engagement for a two stage trigger vs just adjusting sear spring for weight of pull. I have roller triggers on my SuperSear equipped guns and both have excellent pulls. I do prefer the 1701 trigger. At the time I was playing with these , the pandemic was going full blast, and parts were hard to get, I actually ended up buying all the individual parts from Crosman to build a couple of the 1701 triggers, and then found some complete units on ebay. If one did not want to go to the expense of a 1701 trigger assembly, I would polish the factory sear on the surfaces that hold the hammer and engage the trigger, shim that sear so no side to side wobble, install an adjustable sear spring and finally put in a roller trigger, or at least polish that ball end of the trigger that bears on the sear.

Reactions: Struckat
My limited experience with the SuperSear has been positive. One gun has a better pull than any with the 1701p trigger, but the other not as fine. The 1701 has the advantage of being able to adjust the actual engagement for a two stage trigger vs just adjusting sear spring for weight of pull. I have roller triggers on my SuperSear equipped guns and both have excellent pulls. I do prefer the 1701 trigger. At the time I was playing with these , the pandemic was going full blast, and parts were hard to get, I actually ended up buying all the individual parts from Crosman to build a couple of the 1701 triggers, and then found some complete units on ebay. If one did not want to go to the expense of a 1701 trigger assembly, I would polish the factory sear on the surfaces that hold the hammer and engage the trigger, shim that sear so no side to side wobble, install an adjustable sear spring and finally put in a roller trigger, or at least polish that ball end of the trigger that bears on the sear.
Super Sear + DC Roller Trigger + MAP spring = (y)