Crosman Skanaker Model 88

They are still available.
Ive never used one, so Im not sure how feasable they are, but they are still available.
I ordered one of the refillable ones but I wonder if the Sig CO2 would work. Looks like I could screw it in.

co2.jpg

We should all be very thankful for Ron Robinson aka manicompressive aka airNgasman. He has contributed so much to our sport not only in documenting models of almost all air gun manufacturers but he has actually shot these and their responsible conversions in competition.

Thank you Mr Robinson for all that you have done for our sport.

Skanaker.
Why would Crosman name a model Skanaker?
Things that keep me awake at night.....
I was re-visiting this thread at 1 AM...
A thought crossed my mind...
Why would Crosman name a model Skanaker?
So a quick search on google, and I learned a lot.
What a interesting gentleman....
He has participated in Olympic games in 1972, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992 and 1996. He would have participated in Athens 2004 thanks to a special invitation from the International Olympic Committee, but the Swedish Olympic Committee decided not to let Skanåker participate due to insufficient results during the year. An upset Skanåker reported that he would be aiming to participate in 2008 instead, the year he turned 74.

Over the years, Skanåker has worked as a shooting coach in several countries, and designed shooting-specific equipment, sometimes in cooperation with famous weapon manufacturers such as Cesare Morini. Today, he still competes although less often at the international level. He also engages in various debates in Sweden. He also promotes the precision glasses he has designed.

Perhaps FX, a company with deep roots in Sweeden, will follow suite, and offer a Skanaker version 2, in honor of this mans many accomplishments.

1710139409747.png

1710139097953.png

Thank you Mr Robinson for all that you have done for our sport.

You're welcome, KL; thank you for the recognition.

Unfortunately, now that you've blown two of my aliases I'll have to come up with another to throw the CIA, DEA, Alphabet org and GOD off my trail!😂 So whatever you do, don't let it get out that Og is my new alias. 🤤

Note- I thought the part about the alphabet agencies was a joke until after posting my post was changed; not by me. I did not write 'Alphabet org' in the paragraph above:rolleyes:. Rather, I wrote the obvious first organization and someone/something changed, and changes, it to read Alphabet org. Don't think for a minute you all aren't also being watched/censored.🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: klentz