Crosman premier single die .22s

What a tease! Where did you get the tin of these new Crosman single die pellets? Any link you care to share?
basically I pre-ordered them from Pyramid as soon as the listing was up, and then I waited so long that I forgot about them, and then I got an email that they were shipped. then they went out of stock shortly after

I hate crossman lead with the antimony in them, that being said , one of my most accurate guns shoots the ultra mag(old domes) .22 in the tin so accurate it’s not even funny. I don’t find the tins that bad .. I never did buy into the single die lot idea.
I don’t shoot hallow points and definitely not hard lead mix like crossman. They do not expand without 20 + ft lbs if at all. Best hallow point if you want to get expansion is OLD RWS SUPER H point. But accuracy is questionable.
im a dome guy all the way.
I buy HNN HEAD SIZES AND THERE ARE MANY SIZES IN THEM TO
A good barrel is more important in my opinion.

Last edited:
Cheapest I found CPHPs for is 10 bucks. It would be great if you can supply a link for us all. Thank you
no link , but at the local Walmart when they have them, & it is not all of the time, i was fortunate last year & got lucky , a few times, & have 9000 pellets (22 cal) i live a mile from W/m & i pick up my Meds there, so i always check for them , 22 cal are not there always,& (were out last week) but 177's are usually in stock , i am in illinois, & they do not even sell 22 cal airguns..

The Benjamin Match grade .177s and .22s are shipping. You can find them at PA, the Benjamin.com and many other retailers.

These are not the same as the Crosman pellets. They are made with a higher quality and more consistent lead. All tins are die specific and the dies are held to a higher dimensional standard as are the pellets themselves.

If your rifle liked any of the Crosman .22s it will probably like these better. Hard Air Magazine has done a full review on them that will give you some insights into the consistency of the pellets.

The link leads to the .177 version which I just ordered 2 tins of a few days ago. Been waiting to see the .22's come up and even on the Benjamin site, they were still pre-order the last time I checked.
Bad? habit maybe but anytime something new comes out, I tend to buy a couple tins to try...lol.

As far as Walmart, I actually work in the local one as part of the maintenance crew. Usually too busy to stop and actually look at anything in Sporting Goods but I'll have to, see what's there and how much.

Last edited:
no link , but at the local Walmart when they have them, & it is not all of the time, i was fortunate last year & got lucky , a few times, & have 9000 pellets (22 cal) i live a mile from W/m & i pick up my Meds there, so i always check for them , 22 cal are not there always,& (were out last week) but 177's are usually in stock , i am in illinois, & they do not even sell 22 cal airguns..
I'm surprised you can buy ANY pellets in Illinois.